Welcome to the PMI Scheduling Community of Practice
The Scheduling Community of Practice provides access to practitioners who have a shared interest in project management scheduling. The community develops and disseminates consistent standards of project management terminology and practices, promotes the economic value of project management, and provides opportunities to shape its future.
Join community members in this dynamic and collaborative environment to examine topics such as:
- The role of project management in scheduling.
- Established processes, tools and methodologies used in project management scheduling.
- The use of project management scheduling in various industries, interests or knowledge areas.
- International perspectives on project management scheduling.
- Applying PMBOK® Guide and PMI standards pragmatically in project management scheduling.
Council Leader: Kristy Tan
What You're Missing: